- Our take: designed to serve hot water into a mate cup, this thermos is a life saver when you're chilly outdoors and in need a hot cup of coffee or tea
- Great for drinking water
- Stainless steel thermos wrapped in leather and finished with a hand stitch
- Insulates and retains temperature - keeps liquids hot or cold for 24 hours
- Remove leather top to access press and pour spout
- Remove spout to pour straight from thermos
- 1L capacity
- Drink safe - leather can get wet
- Full-grain vegetable tanned cow leather sourced from Paraguay
Made in Paraguay
- 11" (L) x 3" (W) x 3" (H)
Conditioning: To improve quality, tone and feel of the leather, condition twice a year or as needed by applying Vasoline to a microfiber glove or cloth and massaging it evenly onto the leather. Bati's vegetable-tanned leather absorbs moisture and natural oils and takes on a darker, richer tone afterwards. *Conditioning is a great way to blend together the various marks and imperfections of the leather and bring out the natural patina.
Bati leather can get wet! Our leather is treated with organic ingredients that make it water resistant. Before making the goods, we actually wet the hide with a sponge and stretch the leather out to make it softer. So don't worry if the leather gets wet, just let it dry out.
*Condition the leather from time to time after exposure to water.
Spills & Stains: Bati leather is durable and tough to stain. Stains appear more prominently on lighter leather colors. Treat stains promptly with a damp cloth and wipe clean. If treated quickly, most spills will not leave a stain. If marks or stains do persist, soak a sponge in lemon juice and rub the affected area with force. *After cleaning, you can condition the stain and the surrounding area to even out the tone.
Washing: Hand wash clean and try not to wet the leather. For tough areas, soak with soapy water and let sit. Rinse clean and let dry.