MSU Bobcat JeltX Adjustable Elastic Belts
Bring your Bobcat spirit everywhere you go when you wear the MSU JeltX black adjustable Belts. Featuring an official logo with the Bobcat mascot on the buckle, this Montana State apparel is the perfect choice for students and alumni. It’s also made from high-quality waterproof elastic that’s created using recycled water bottles, giving an environmentally friendly twist to this go-with-everything accessory.
A super grippy gel lines the inside of the Belts, so it stays put and holds pants up regardless of whether you have Belts loops. The dreaded buckle bulge is completely avoided with a flat, no-show buckle with an interlocking magnetic clasp. With the unisex adjustable design, it offers one-size convenience for everyone up to 45”. Whether you’re heading to work, taking off on a trip or enjoying activities in the great outdoors, this durable Montana State Belts keeps your school pride on display.
- Designed for heavy pants and hardcore adventure
- Made for men and women
- Flat, no-show magnetic buckle with an interlocking design to avoid unappealing buckle bulge
- Can be worn with or without Belts loops
- Elastic material made from recycled plastic bottles
- One size fits everyone up to 45”
- Belts: Recycled polyester/rubber/nylon
- Magnetic buckle: Acetal
- Belts width: 1.25”
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Proudly Made in Bozeman, Montana USA